We provide service in a quality and comfortable environment with experts in the field…
WHAT IS EYE HEALTH?
Eye diseases are physical disorders that develop due to environmental or genetic factors and can lead to various vision problems. All kinds of diseases that occur in the eyelids, the eyelid, tear ducts, eyepieces or nerve tissues surrounding the eye, known as the transparent layer, which protects the eye against external influences, are called eye diseases.
What are the symptoms of eye diseases?
Weight and pain in the eyes,
The feeling of an alien object escaping into the eye,
Tearing in the eyes, tearing in the form of crying, burring problems,
Severe eye itches, redness and burning sensation,
Narrowing and lack of vision in the field of vision,
Low eyelid and swelling of the eyelids,
Don’t look at him with his head bowed and his eyes squint
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF EYE DISEASES?
Eye diseases may develop due to genetic or environmental reasons. The most common causes of eye diseases are:
- Working in more or less light, which makes it difficult to see,
- Eye damage caused by foreign body leakage to the eye,
- Side effects of sinusitis, headache, flu, colds and fevers,
- Dry eye due to obstruction or environmental factors in the tear ducts,
- Disorders such as diabetes, heart disease,
- Genetic characteristics (presence of eye disease in the family history).
With the technology developing with many congenital eye diseases, eye problems due to increased television and smart device use can be mentioned.
Eye problems such as glaucoma, cataracts, color blindness, strabismus, allergic conjunctivitis, ectropium can be mentioned.